Purchase problems

Emil Vals

Hello, been looking for some time now for a way to buy a 2yr 5user licence for ESET Endpoint Antivirus. I tried using esetscandinavia.com but there is no option there to buy this, the UK and US dont allow me to buy there. Does know where I can buy this (I'm from Iceland)?

Hello Emil Vals

Have you tried to take contact to them, I mean esetscandinavia.com ? Tell them what you have on your mind regarding your wish for a 2 year + 5 user license. Personally I have used eset.dk the Danish vendor, and have had some special wishes regarding my licenses, and they have always been very accommodating when I have contacted them. So just drop "esetscandinavia.com" a email or give them a call... I can't imagine other that they will help you.

Kveðjur Janus :-))

Edited by Janus

Unfortunately ESET has chosen to split it's business into regions making it very hard for me to buy services via USA or UK. Also I found out ESET Scandinavia is somewhat crippled regarding payment options for it's Business products. They don't offer modern payment options (Paypal, creditcards) in Scandinavia. :)

So I went to a competitor instead and got a cheaper service and was able to pay via Paypal.

Edited by Emil Vals