Jump to content

Problem with activation


DCS
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey,

We are currently running ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.5 (6.5.522.0), ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.5 (6.5.388.0) on the Eset Server.

We updated a few clients Eset Endpoint Antivirus from 6.6.2078.5 to the new 7.0.2073.1 which worked fine.
Later when we did some new installs of Endpoint Antiviurs 7.0.2073.1 a few computers refuse to activate their license and it just says Task Failed.
The clients still run Eset Remote Administrator Agent 6.5.522.0

 

Any ideas on what to do or should we try and revert the clients to 6.6 even though we have a few working with 7.0?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Do you get an error if you manually activate the client by entering the license key under Help and support -> Change license ? If so, what error you get?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We activate everything via Remote Administrator so we don't have a license key only a license ID.
I will try and login with a business account and see if I can activate with one of those licenses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tried to activate the client manually which worked fine on 6.6 but when i upgraded to 7.x it stopped working and it complained about proxy.
After some investigation I found another proxy setting amongst the policies and when I removed it 7.x is able to activate as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...