Problem with activation

DCS

Hey,

We are currently running ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.5 (6.5.522.0), ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.5 (6.5.388.0) on the Eset Server.

We updated a few clients Eset Endpoint Antivirus from 6.6.2078.5 to the new 7.0.2073.1 which worked fine.
Later when we did some new installs of Endpoint Antiviurs 7.0.2073.1 a few computers refuse to activate their license and it just says Task Failed.
The clients still run Eset Remote Administrator Agent 6.5.522.0

Any ideas on what to do or should we try and revert the clients to 6.6 even though we have a few working with 7.0?

• Administrators

Do you get an error if you manually activate the client by entering the license key under Help and support -> Change license ? If so, what error you get?

We activate everything via Remote Administrator so we don't have a license key only a license ID.
I will try and login with a business account and see if I can activate with one of those licenses.

I tried to activate the client manually which worked fine on 6.6 but when i upgraded to 7.x it stopped working and it complained about proxy.
After some investigation I found another proxy setting amongst the policies and when I removed it 7.x is able to activate as well.