Hello my virus radar is still showing dec. 2013 and my udates is stating I am up to date.Will virus radar automatically change to 2014?Thank you.Dec. 9236/Jan. 1-2014-9238

Edited by chrlshlmn

Hey-o chrlshlmn

I am tired and have a tremendous headache, hoped you had a great "New Year", i did LOL . Just checked virus signatures, and I am updated to Update 9238 , showing 2014.

Regards Janus :-))

Yes I have that one,The virusradar still shows dec 2013,9236.Is this normal?Thank you and you too have a Happy New Year.Hope your headache seizes Janus /update info

Edited by chrlshlmn

Hey

Try to run a manual update, and reboot. (you have probably tried that already) or check the system clock in the lower right corner, it should show 2014.

Regards Janus

post-65-0-57212000-1388594120_thumb.png

Hey...

Oh, sorry my brain is not fully functional, I will try a reboot... :D

Have a nice day my friend  .....regards Janus.....

Hey-o chrlshlmn

I am tired and have a tremendous headache

Regards Janus :-))

Oh I wonder why Janus....I can only imagine  :rolleyes:  :D

@Chris, you will always get the latest VSD's no matter what the virusradar website will show. Since the product "pings" the update server every hour to see if there's a new VSD available. :)

:):)Thanks to all of you.I do have the lastest updates.I guess virusradar is to me some informative information.You all info was very helpful .

Edited by chrlshlmn

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

There have been no end-of-year rollover issues with any of ESET's programs that I'm aware of, at least since I joined the company (2005).

Also, the virus signature database version number, which is rapidly approaching 10000, is just a string, so when it goes from four numerals to five there should be no issues as well.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky