Update Splash Screen

subyroo

Are there any means available to stop the Update Splash Screen when a new version becomes available?

Edited by subyroo
grammar

I am still on v10 and it keeps throwing up a splash screen telling me that there is a whole NEW version available, v11 I presume.
I am tired of saying NOT NOW!.

NOD.JPG

Edited by subyroo
Added image

• Administrators

You can disable application updates in the advanced setup. However, we don't recommend doing so since only keeping the product up to date will ensure maximum protection against newly emerging threats and only new versions with new and improved protection features are able to keep pace with ever evolving threats.

As for v11, it's more like a facelift of v10 with a lot of bugs under the hood fixed. One of the biggest advantages of v11.1 are streamed updates which enable it to protect users from newly emerging threats better than ever. Protection will be improved even further with future versions that will bring new protection features. If you have any specific issues that prevent you from upgrading to latest versions, we'd like to hear about them and possibly address them so that you can upgrade without concerns and benefit from all that new versions bring.