Exception list to multiple installs

rickjarr

Hello!

I am wondering if there is a way to import just the exception list to multiple nod installs? I tried minifying the exported settings file to include just the exclude folders settings but unfortunately that did not work.

How can I export and import just the exceptions so I don't have to set them up on every install separately ?

Edited by rickjarr

• Administrators

Do you want to create an all-in-one installer with pre-configured settings? Wouldn't deploying agent and setting up an Endpoint policy with exclusions be an option? Or you don't plan to have Endpoint managed by ERA at all?

No I don't plan on using ERA or agents. I just want to have a exclusion list I can easily import when one of my clients has nod32 installed and I need to exclude certain files and folders.

• Administrators

You'd need to remove all the other settings from an xml configuration file while preserving the xml structure. Exporting only some of the settings is not supported.

I already tried that but the file isn't valid for importing if any of the settings is missing. I kept the original xml structure, and removed all the extra <items>.