Had my firewall disabled tonight , got notifications of changes to hard drive

I have been using the latest version of smart security. I had some issues getting the red light on set up. I just spoke with a tech Monday and he checked my computer. Said no malware., deleted and reinstalled smart security.everything was fine til tonight. After it appeared I was under attack I enabled advanced logging and notify me when changes are made to my system. I restarted and got three notifications right away of changes made to my hardware. I shut off and pulled the battery. I am gonna try and restore. Any suggestions???

• Administrators

It's not clear to me what notifications of changes to hardware you received. ESET does not generate any such notifications. Please post a screen shot for clarification.

Marcos, I read your instructions on one of the posts about going into diagnostics. I copied and pasted to my email last night and used it tonight. I put advanced fire wall logging and create a dump and I went into advanced setup and enabled notify me of changes to system. It's in the advance setup. I don't have a screen shot. It happened on my laptop. I am at work and about to go home. Also , another question, when I do a recovery should I disable smart security because last time I tried to recover it said it was not able to because of virus protection.

Marcos, it said Modify Startup settings and I couldn't find a pen to write anymore. Do you think that is from me going into advanced settings and clicking advanced logging(firewall)?