Virus Signature Database Update Ended with an error

Hello. I have issue with the update. I created policy and applied it to my pc for test.
Policy successefully applied. On this polcy i set Update Server as https://192.168.0.28:2222   (picture1)  ( 192.168.0.28 is the server where ESET Remote Administration installed.)
On my pc i get this error: picture 2

Please help me how to set update server for work properly.

Thanks

picture1.JPG

picture2.JPG

• Administrators

Http server providing updates may not use port 2222, this port is used by ERAS. Do you create a mirror using the Mirror tool? If so, do you provide update files via Apache or another HTTP server? Or you installed Apache HTTP Proxy? In that case, you should leave the update server set to Choose automatically and configure Endpoint to use the proxy server.

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Http server providing updates may not use port 2222, this port is used by ERAS. Do you create a mirror using the Mirror tool? If so, do you provide update files via Apache or another HTTP server? Or you installed Apache HTTP Proxy? In that case, you should leave the update server set to Choose automatically and configure Endpoint to use the proxy server.

Please, can you give guide where described how to set properly server and policies that , clients take updates from server.
I will appreciate.

I just installed server, didn't configured any mirrors on thar server.

Edited by Emil