PAID software NOT working

Guest FRANCES

Guest FRANCES

This software was installed and activated June 25, 2013. Message states activation failed. Activated software again and the PAID LICENSE IS NO LONGER ACTIVATED!

ESET DEMANDS MORE MONEY FOR ACTIVATION. Paid licenses are no longer valid for a year even though the package states that software is program is valid until JUNE 25, 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the second company that has failed to acknowledge the activation, collect the money and then DEMAND  more money to USE PAID FOR SOFTWARE.

I am disappointed that Eset has gone the way of scam artists and not validating paid for software.

Guest Guest

What was the point of giving me the following information fir Eset activation?  P4m1936duw1983.

Eset to re install EAV-xxxxxxxxxx with a password provided.

It should be against the law to not honor activation requests for paid software.

Edited by dwomack
Do NOT post username and password information (real or not)

• Administrators

What was the point of giving me the following information fir Eset activation?  P4m1936duw1983.

Eset to re install EAV-XXXXXXXX with a password provided.

Don't know what P4m1936duw1983 is as it's definitely not the password belonging to the username you've mentioned. Software is activated automatically after entering the username and password in the product. I've checked your license and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it; it's valid until June 2014. Are you having problems receiving updates?