Operating system is not up to date

• Administrators

First of all, check if this notification is reported from an ESET Security product or ERA Agent. Then create or edit the appropriate policy that will have reporting of outdated OS disabled. Let us know if you need further help.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, check if this notification is reported from an ESET Security product or ERA Agent. Then create or edit the appropriate policy that will have reporting of outdated OS disabled. Let us know if you need further help.

The solution isn't to hide the message, otherwise another solution would be to uninstall ESET.

I have the same problem. I want to find out why ESET finds these drivers and Microsoft doesn't.

When a Windows update is available, 12 devices are listed requiring updates. The ESET message seems valid, because if I do a driver software update from the device manager on those devices, new drivers are found and installed.

If I don't do that update but install the Windows update, the ESET warning message disappears till the next Windows update is available, at which point the same list of devices show (unless I have updated them manually). The list has the same release date etc. in the ESET System updates message box.

• Administrators

This feature doesn't check if drivers are up to date. It simply asks Windows if there are any Windows updates missing. If all Windows updates are installed and ESET notifies you about some missing, please check if there are any hidden updates by clicking "Restore hidden updates" in the Windows Update setup window.