device is locked - overlay screen in the way

Hi

My wife wanted to remove eset mobile from her android and asked me to do it. Unfortunately, i forgot the device admin part and now her phone now has an annoying overlay screen.

The problem now is that she can't remember her eset home details to get the unlock code and cant use gmail because she also cant remember that password - she is logged into gmail on the mobile but is limited by the device overlay screen where you can scroll down from top but can only read a few lines and cant carry out any actions.

To quote a star wars line...please help us, you are our only hope.

• Administrators

Since none of the options listed at https://support.eset.com/en/kb8397 is applicable, please resort to the last option - contact ESET technical support:

Contact ESET Technical Support

If you are not able to use any of the other methods, please contact ESET Technical Support and refer to the code displayed on the screen of your locked device.

22 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Since none of the options listed at https://support.eset.com/en/kb8397 is applicable, please resort to the last option - contact ESET technical support:

Contact ESET Technical Support

If you are not able to use any of the other methods, please contact ESET Technical Support and refer to the code displayed on the screen of your locked device.

Thanks Marcos for the quick response, but where, via the link, do i contact technical support? Apart from the AI Support chat, which i have already used, and got nowhere, the other choices aren't much help either and looks like i keep going round in circles.

There is no code displayed on the locked screen apart from the mobile type SMBxxxx which refers to a Samsung 23 Ultra.