Eset Mobile Security Premium, version 10.0.8.0-0, app lock bug

Hello, my Eset Mobile Security Premium was yesterday updated from version 9.1.7.0 to version 10.0.8.0-0 - (this version can be seen in the phone), the update was made from google play which is connected to my phone all the time. After the update I have noticed that app lock doesn't work properly anymore. All the locked apps freeze after they are unlocked, you can't scroll up or down, the app is useless, you can only press home button to go out, so you can't do anything to make it work properly. You can also open some apps without unlocking them first with the 4 digit code. I tried to turn on and off the app lock function, it doesn't help, I have reset the phone, it doesn't help either. I also googled for the latest version of Eset Mobile Security Premium and it seems to be 9.1.7.0, only on google play its 10.0.8.0, so the question is what kind of version this is, I didn't update from pre-release server but from official google-play store where the version is listed. It's obvious that this version of programe has a bug. Is this a legit version of programe?

Please inform me what's going on and if there is a solution for the app lock function.

thank you in advance PPM