• Administrators

As far as I know, the cheapest option would be to purchase 1 license for your pc and 1 for Android from Google Play which currently entitles you to use it on 5 Android phones.

My math says 1+3=4 licenses. I don't know how Google Play is in Italy or the EU or where Marcos gets that 5 license number from, but in the US, ESET Mobile Security from the Play Store is FREE, 1 for 1, but it's limited, if you want Payment Protection, Proactive Anti-Theft and Anti-Phishing and Call Filter you need to buy a license. Looking now at the Play Store it's deceiving since they list under 'Key Features' things you do not get with the FREE version. ESET's website lists what you get with the FREE version-Android antivirus with 24/7 scanning, Security report with activity log and USB On-The-Go Scanner. If you're using it with a license and it expires it goes back to the FREE version. You can also use the key codes from one of the PC products to Activate the better features of Mobile Security. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update for anybody that's interested. The screenshot below is for the 'Free' license I was issued when my 'Paid License' expired, it is for 5 devices, as Marcos stated above, I did not notice that when I moved the phone to a new 'Paid License'. 

ESET Mobile Security Free.jpg

@Swamp Yankee the above license does not include "Premier" functionalities that ESET offers - this can be used to offer basic protection (able to scan devices without real time protection etc, no anti phishing etc) - If you buy a license through Google Play it will entitle you with a premier license that will cover 5 mobile devices.

@nabeelmansoor You need to read my post from August 12th, right above my post from yesterday.

The Free version does have the AV with real time protection, so if you don't need Payment Protection, Proactive Anti-Theft and Anti-Phishing and Call Filter, just use the Free license, which covers 5 phones.

So the answer for the OP would be he could get away with just 2 licenses, 1 paid for his PC and 1 Free for his 3 phones.

But if he needs / wants those extra features he'll need to buy at least 2 licenses, 1 paid for his PC and from this Post, Questions on licenses purchased via Google Play,  you get 5 licenses for a really good price through Google Play (February 2024 in the EU) but the OP was still dismayed in the end about his initial question.

I do not buy anything through Google Play, so I have no idea what you get or don't get or what features the licenses cover.

[KB2711] ESET Mobile Security for Android FAQ