Cannot migrate managed computers running Windows 7 from existing server to new one

Hello guys, I encountered an alert when I try to migrate managed computer.

My ESET version of Windows 7 computer now:

Endpoint: 9.1.2063

Agent: 10.1.1292

I have two ESET PROTECT server now. One is ver 11.0 running on CentOS, and the other one is ver 11.1 running on Rocky.

When I followed this guide (https://support.eset.com/en/kb7710-migrate-managed-computers-from-an-existing-eset-protect-server-to-a-new-eset-protect-server) and did migration, I couldn`t migrate computers that running Windows 7. Their detail shows an alert says "Configuration module has malfunctions".

image.png.4f2b8f3b50e36b1264fab669098f31c8.png

And I checked official document, it says Endpoint 9.x is manageable with Agent 11.1.

image.png.4eba28f635636fc6839f1a48d03b1334.png

Many thanks.

Jeffy

• Administrators

Please do the following:

• Check existing AGENT configuration policies to rule out a corrupted policy being used
  • Create or modify an existing policy for AGENT so that all required parameters (certificate, hostname, port) are present. Once the policy is applied to AGENT, it should repair it's configuration. This should be tested on a specific problematic device first.