Problem with activation-I got message that the licence expired but it was new and didn't used

Friends,

I have bought a multi-device security boxed and covered

but when I want to activate it in my 3 devices

I got message that the licence expired

• Administrators

Boxed versions have an activation code with an expiration date. If you have purchased the box just recently, please contact the seller. There should be no problem to provide you with a valid activation code unless the box was purchased long ago.

Thanks Marcos

but; I look

that's unfair,

and what's more, there is no expiration date or note saying that, neither on the box nor on the cellophane that covers the box.

• Administrators

Unfortunately you didn't mention when you purchased the box. As I wrote, if you have purchased it in recent months I assume there should be no problem contacting the seller and getting a valid activation code. Obviously it can't work the way that activation would be possible several years after purchasing the box.

Posted (edited)

I am free even if I bought a stock of antivirus boxes and I sell them little by little.

so according to their management I must lose all my money.

the elimination of keys without conscience is responsibility of ESET.

Although there is a static for the keys sold and used and a database which controls these keys and examines it.

Stop defending them, it's stealing.

Nothing proves the expiration date.

Edited by Oubid

• Administrators

Please drop me a private message with the activation code. All above are speculations and accusations without any further information. So far we even don't know when and where you bought the box. We would like to check it out first and then possibly direct you to the distributor or reseller who issued the license.

ESET must put the expire date in their products.

in order to inform people that the product was expired.

because this disposal of keys without leaving a note is a scam