ekrn.exe - Application Error

Guest Avenger

Guest Avenger

---------------------------
ekrn.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x0055e18d" referenced memory at "0xfffffffd". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
OK   Cancel   

I get this whenever the screen saver comes on.  

Win XP, SP3    

• Administrators

Please open the main setup (F5), navigate to Tools -> Diagnostics and enable creation of complete application memory dump (note the path where it will be created). When ekrn crashes, compress the dump, upload it to a safe location and PM me the download link.

Guest Promo Toys

Hi,

we have a very similar problem with nod32 6.0.316.1 (win xp sp3) while reading a new message in outlook express in imap mode.

We're trying to create the dump file, after getting it, how can we PM the link?

Thanks in advance

Promo Toys customer

• Administrators

I'm not sure if you can drop me a PM as an unregistered user. To send me a PM, click my nick and then click the button "Send me a message". However, I'd suggest that you try enabling pre-release updates in v6 and downloading the latest modules to see if they resolve the issue or not. V7 beta users have pre-release and release updates same.

Guest Promo Toys

I'm not sure if you can drop me a PM as an unregistered user. To send me a PM, click my nick and then click the button "Send me a message". However, I'd suggest that you try enabling pre-release updates in v6 and downloading the latest modules to see if they resolve the issue or not. V7 beta users have pre-release and release updates same.

Hi, we fixed the problem enabling pre-release update, many thanks!