Website Warning and Blocked

Hello,

as soon as I try to open the following website "https://www.piepenstock.com/" ESET brings up a JS/Agent.RCS Trojan warning. But after checking the website by different online scanning tools there is no malware at all. Is this false alarm an a known issue?

kind regards
Mike

Hey Marcos,

first of all, let me thank you for your support. After downloading and checking the whole files (it's a wordpress website with nearly 8.000 files) I couldn't find any piece of the given JavaScript. Is this something that is created dynamical or perhaps was stored in a database?

I know this isn't part of your job, but maybe you can be a little more specific about the location of the malicious script so I am able to find and remove it.

In any case, thank you very much for your support.
Zentrie

Edited by Zentriefugal

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, Zentriefugal said:

Is this something that is created dynamical or perhaps was stored in a database?

Unfortunately since I don't have administrator access to the website I can't search for the malware myself and tell where exactly it's located. It's possible that it's stored in a db or encrypted in one of the files. We don't provide website cleaning and monitoring services, however, you could turn to a company that provides it, e.g. Sucuri.net.