New Vulnerabilities and Patch Management

ConCos

Our ESET Protect Complete cloud has been updated to version: 4.5.3.1. However the Patch Management and Vulnerabilities Functions show "No patches have been found" and  "No vulnerabilities have been found". 

We have added the license to the terminal computers as well as enabled the corresponding Common features police. 

Enabling the functionality to each terminal runs successfully the task but nothing shows in the modules.

Hello,

Did you enable the vulnerabilities scan in the "Common features" policy? In addition to the enablement of the policy, we need to configure when the product will scan for vulnerabilities/install the patches.

V&PM - Scheduler.png

In my case, I was not able to get the list of vulnerabilities/patches before configuring the scheduler. The feature is designed to be run once a day, so you need to be careful when configuring the resource.

The same agenda will be applied for both scanning for new vulnerabilities/applying patches.

BR,

TS

Thank you for your answer. 

There are no such settings in the Policy and in ESET Protect Complete they are locked (i am the administrator). But i they are both enabled.
image.thumb.png.e72cc9cb81132ed568bfeb0b08325a47.png

Hello!

This is happening because this is a Built-in policy. You cannot edit this policy.

I don't know why, but, the built-in policy only enables the V&PM resource, but, it is necessary to configure the scheduler, and, to configure the scheduler, we do need a new policy.

I recommend you to create a new "Common features" policy from scratch, and then, you can configure the scheduler.

Let me know in case of any doubts.

BR,

TS