Hello  Eset Company !  Hello Moderator Macros)

It is important for information.

Please to add new supported language Rassian in the SysResuce Disk, and USB.

And please special buy license  1 one PC for 3 years in Shop, because it is good protection for 3 years. 

Thank you.

Edited by alexander14

About SysRescue: I don't know if Russian is supported in the Windows based version, but normally the windows-based version is localized.

If you mean ESET SysRescue Live there will be added more languages in the next service release.

About "1 PC/3 years" I think you have to contact the Russian distributor directly.

BTW

Quite funny that there is a ESET NOD32 Smart Security in Russia. They seem to add NOD32 to any ESET product. :D

• 2 weeks later...

About SysRescue: I don't know if Russian is supported in the Windows based version, but normally the windows-based version is localized.

If you mean ESET SysRescue Live there will be added more languages in the next service release.

About "1 PC/3 years" I think you have to contact the Russian distributor directly.

BTW

Quite funny that there is a ESET NOD32 Smart Security in Russia. They seem to add NOD32 to any ESET product. :D

khmm....  It is a bit little problem in language in Rassian :(  This is not a god...                      BTW.....  How much is it limited of license key in 20 years or 30 years license key ? Im pay to 400$ Is is fine not problem, youre ok or not?)

$400 for a 20yr or 30yr license....?

https://translate.google.com/

Write longer and include more details about what you are trying to say in Russian on Google translate, then translate to English copy and post it here, and we might understand each other a bit better.