Hello  Eset Company !  Hello Moderator Macros)

It is important for information.

Please to add new supported language Rassian in the SysResuce Disk, and USB.

And please special buy license  1 one PC for 3 years in Shop, because it is good protection for 3 years. 

Thank you.

Edited by alexander14

About SysRescue: I don't know if Russian is supported in the Windows based version, but normally the windows-based version is localized.

If you mean ESET SysRescue Live there will be added more languages in the next service release.

About "1 PC/3 years" I think you have to contact the Russian distributor directly.

BTW

Quite funny that there is a ESET NOD32 Smart Security in Russia. They seem to add NOD32 to any ESET product. :D

• 2 weeks later...

About SysRescue: I don't know if Russian is supported in the Windows based version, but normally the windows-based version is localized.

If you mean ESET SysRescue Live there will be added more languages in the next service release.

About "1 PC/3 years" I think you have to contact the Russian distributor directly.

BTW

Quite funny that there is a ESET NOD32 Smart Security in Russia. They seem to add NOD32 to any ESET product. :D

khmm....  It is a bit little problem in language in Rassian :(  This is not a god...                      BTW.....  How much is it limited of license key in 20 years or 30 years license key ? Im pay to 400$ Is is fine not problem, youre ok or not?)