Transfer license to new device

How to transfer ESET license from one PC to another PC? Do I just uninstall ESET on old PC and then activate it on new PC? Will ESET not detect that it has been installed on 2 devices and block me from activate the license on new PC? Please explain what the proper steps are to transfer license to new PC.

• Administrators

If you uninstall ESET while the machine is connected to the Internet, the uninstaller will deactivate / free the seat automatically. Otherwise you might need to deactivate it via the ESET HOME license manager.

33 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If you uninstall ESET while the machine is connected to the Internet, the uninstaller will deactivate / free the seat automatically. Otherwise you might need to deactivate it via the ESET HOME license manager.

Ok I probably uninstall it while im connected to internet. I don't have an account on ESET HOME. What happens if I don't have internet at that time?

• Administrators
5 hours ago, ESSP said:

What happens if I don't have internet at that time?

The seat will not be revoked / freed so if you have a license for 1 machine / seat you may not be able to activate ESET on another machine until the seat is revoked in the ESET HOME license manager.