Windows version 9.1.2057 problem

lleysan

I started update my clients to the 2057 with the delayed restart. But when client click "remind me later" the message no longer appears and as a result the system reboots without warning. Why doesn't the message appear until reboot? After testing, it became clear that the message can only be received by opening the antivirus menu, in any other case, the timer runs in the background and the user forgets about it, and rebooting the system is a shock for the user.

Hi. I was following issues with previous version and I think that this behavior is related to version 2051 not displaying restart interactive alert. As workaround, I used display message Task, triggered periodically on dynamic group required restart.

• Fixed: Restart required interactive alert is not displayed after upgrade

On 8/25/2022 at 1:28 PM, Aleksandar said:

Hi. I was following issues with previous version and I think that this behavior is related to version 2051 not displaying restart interactive alert. As workaround, I used display message Task, triggered periodically on dynamic group required restart.

• Fixed: Restart required interactive alert is not displayed after upgrade

Hello! Yes I also create such trigger with message, but it is temporary solution.

Edited by lleysan