Can't use "Bitlocker to go" since ESET Endpoint is installed...

CastleKing

Hi Folks.

Normally, if you connect an USB-Stick, the Stick appears in the Bitlocker-Window and you can initiate Bitlocker to go.

If i install ESET Enpoint Antivirus (7.3.2044.0), the Bitlocker-Window only flickers one time and that's it, no chance to use it.

Try'ed to disable all components in Client-Configuration, without success.

Any idea (instead use ESET for encryption)?

• Administrators

Does temporarily disabling real-time protection in the advanced setup and rebooting the machine make a difference? Is Device control integration disabled?

• Administrators

If the problem persists after uninstalling ESET it's very unlikely to be caused by ESET. Just to make sure that ESET was uninstalled completely, you can run the ESET Uninstall tool in safe mode. If no product is detected then ESET was already removed completely from the system and cannot have any effect on the OS or other applications any more.

• Administrators

With ESET uninstalled completely I can't imagine how it could affect other applications if it's completely unregistered from the system and no ESET drivers and processes are running. If you are positive that the issue is caused by ESET and it occurred on more machines after installing ESET, I'd recommend opening a ticket with your local support and providing step-by-step instructions so that we can reproduce it on our end.

I checked it before i installed ESET on a fresh installed notebook and it worked. After ESET and After clean uninstall it does'nt work anymore. Maybe we can do it together on another notebook. I've a dozen fresh installed. So you can see it by yourself.