URL BLOCKED

i accessed to a website that is detected to have malware or virus. Eset blocked it OK,right? 

i get a notification that the website (URL)has been blocked its annoying when we are doing some important work.

please tell me a solution to stop it permanently.

thanks

• Administrators

Unfortunately you didn't enclose the url. Nevertheless, this forum is not intended for disputing detections or url blocks. Please follow the instructions at https://support.eset.com/en/kb141-submit-a-virus-website-or-potential-false-positive-sample-to-the-eset-lab.

• Administrators

Email it to samples[at]eset.com as per the instructions above and ask if the block is legitimate or FP.

• Administrators

The block seems to be correct, d1k3dpebxhgqjc.cloudfront.net is Win32/DealPly PUA related (checked abroakegame.com)

I know its an infected website. But how do I stop the same notification coming everyday. Yet I entered the site once.

PLEASE HELP

Edited by KEVIN-SHAH

• Administrators

You have a trial license. A full license is required for ESET staff to assist you with malware removal. The logs showed that one of the urls was accessed by Chrome and the other one by Opera. There was just one block logged today and 2 yesterday so it's not that the urls would be blocked repeatedly. You should observe what websites you open shortly before the detection or block is triggered and simply do not visit those sites.