Endpoint Antivirus Mac 6.8.400.0

After accidentally installing the wrong product  ESET Cybersecurity Pro on my Mac. I tried to activate with my newly renewed license from ESET and it gave me a message that the license didn't match the product installed. Realizing I installed the wrong product, I uninstalled Cybersecurity Pro through the uninstall script, rebooted and then installed the Endpoint Antivirus for Mac 6.8.400.0 This time I entered the License issued for NOD32 and it still says the product doesn't match the license. I am not sure where to go from here.  Is there a different License for Mac's other than the ESET NOD32 Antivirus License?

2020-03-30_21-33-20.png

2020-03-30_21-32-32.png

• Administrators

I was able to find only an ESET NOD32 Antivirus license registered with your forum registration email address, however, according to the screen shot you installed ESET Endpoint Antivirus (ie. a product for business users).

Please uninstall it and install ESET CyberSecurity.

Posted (edited)

Can I upgrade my 5 Licenses to the Business End Point Protection License I also want to manage all my devices in the cloud? It seems like a much more comprehensive product. I just bought the Licenses an hour  or two ago but didn't realize I bought the wrong ones.

Edited by DaveA68
  • Administrators

Yes but you'll need to contact the seller, in your case ESET LLC:

https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/

I assume that Endpoint protection for small business is what you wanted to purchase (https://www.eset.com/us/business/small-business/) :

• Comprehensive endpoint security for desktop & mobile devices, VMs, file and mail servers.
  • Cloud-based and on-premise endpoint management included.

image.png