I'm getting act.33 error. What can I do ? no reply from customer service (more than 17 days), I'm really disappointed about the service.

I did use this key for more than 1 year and it was a 2 year key.

Capture.JPG

• Administrators

There is one trial license registered to your email address on files. The trial license is unusually long, it was created in Feb 2019 and is due to expire this month. We provide only 3-month trial licenses at maximum.

If you have purchased a license, please provide the public license ID.

12 minutes ago, Marcos said:

There is one trial license registered to your email address on files. The trial license is unusually long, it was created in Feb 2019 and is due to expire this month. We provide only 3-month trial licenses at maximum.

If you have purchased a license, please provide the public license ID.

Nop, I did start a trail on feb of 2020. not in 2019. Bcz no one replied for my request for more than 17 days

I have only the key, and it was purchased on 2018 with 2 years 5 PCs (It is not registered for my email, since i didn't use my email through activation process

• Administrators

After opening a support ticket, you should have received a confirmation email with the ticket ID, didn't you? If you received it, what was the ticket ID and what is your license public ID?

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

After opening a support ticket, you should have received a confirmation email with the ticket ID, didn't you? If you received it, what was the ticket ID and what is your license public ID?

I didn't receive any confirmation email. It just said you will be contact bla bla .. shall i send the key to you ?  license public ID (Don't know that) how can I check that 

I have the same problem. Did the uninstall as suggested and downloaded latest version. Now I can't activate my key doesn't work. 

I sent 2 support requests never had any kind of reply. 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Ghixlain said:

I have the same problem. Did the uninstall as suggested and downloaded latest version. Now I can't activate my key doesn't work. 

I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address. Please provide your public license ID.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Ghixlain said:

The license was issued in China and has been canceled due to a leak / overuse.