Unable to login anywhere in Eset

Back to 2017,  I couldn't login to any ESET service anymore, had to reset my Password twice.

I know my Passwords to 100%, they are stored in KeePass and I never lost one.

Today, I'm unable again to login. Lost Password process doesn't work either because the Error message shows "wrong user name".

The same mail address is visible in my received mail back in 2017. But is not valid anymore - strange.

The same Mail address is recogniced when I use the Process to get a mail with all my licenses. The mail was received in minutes.

In this case the mistake would not bedone  by myself.

I live in Thailand and ESET-THAI is responsible for this mess.  Back in 2017 I could not renew due to unknown purchase of earlyer years.

I'm Eset customer since 2005 and the problems begun to start since ESET has established ESET Thai. Bevore I purchase in USA. But this way is blocked now.

The contacts Information on the Webpage ESET Thailand shows only a phone number. No othe way is given. Calling there would be hard to get an assistant who can speak english enough to understand my problem. Back in 2017 I tryed to use phone assistance. 3 Days struggle with many phone calls until my mail with the newly purchased licenses arrived at my give mail address. They didn't saw my "Payment done" until I sent a receipt of the credit card money transfer.

What can I do?

Is here in forum an Eset assistant who can bring a light in ths worry case?

Btw, I'm also not able to stop the "Autorenewal for two purchases". This is bad. In the case the autorenewal will take place around end of March, I would claim money back and stop any purchase at ESET. Too much frustration.

The Software is excellent but the customer service is very bad and nearly not usable for me.

Please help

syntoh

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Any sales-related query must be dealt by the seller from whom you purchased your license.

The contacts Information on the Webpage ESET Thailand shows only a phone number. No othe way is given. Calling there would be hard to get an assistant who can speak english enough to understand my problem.

If you are from Thailand I assume there should be no problem to talk in Thai to the local support on the phone. Moreover, a support ticket opened through the web form (accessible also via the product gui - Help and support) should be routed to your local ESET distributor.