Mohameed Asgar

Hi,

I created weekly on demand scan to be conducted on the Eset Remote administrator for all the Clients. But the settings are not getting applied on the clients and it is not scanning as specified.

Also some clients are not connecting to the Eset Remote Administrator to get the updated settings.

• Administrators

Do you use ERA v5 or ERA v6? If the latter, does C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html show any error on clients that ceased to connect to ERAS?

As for the scans, do those client still connect to ERAS? Did you change settings for the on-demand scan profile that you actually used for the scan task?

• Administrators

I assume the above was not taken from a computer that hasn't been connecting to ERAS, wasn't it? I'm referring to your statement: ""Also some clients are not connecting to the Eset Remote Administrator to get the updated settings."

As for the problem with settings not being applied, please shoot a video or provide screen shots to illustrate what exactly you did and what doesn't work.