Specify installer language/locale and change existing installed product locales - CLI

Good morning !

I have installed the software on multiple Windows 10 and 11 computers where the locale/language is french, but ESET interface and threat notification shows in english.

I assumed the installer would check the OS locale and install/set the interface that matches the user's language, since there is no clear indication for choosing a language.

1. Is there a way to change the locale/language once installed ? I don't see any options for that in the PROTECT dashboard, nor on the app interface on the computers
  2. For CLI installation, the last info I found on the forum date from 2018 and the parameters and values were not the same depending on the post, and I don't want to reinstall the same software 5 times on an enduser PC :\ What are the parameters/values I need to set to install everything in a specific locale ?

When creating an installer, there is no option to change the language that I could find:

image.thumb.png.5efcc347e0cbd9e66a966b94a546bc45.png

The one solution that looks legit is :
PRODUCT_LANG=<LCID>

(Source)

Will this work for new installation ? And how about computers where it's already installed ?