Spam

root

Today there is same issue as in 2022, we receive the same spam mail over and over

when I empty spam folder with 50 emails I receive immediately 100. When 100 -> 200 and so on   Problem was deceived in data UKS las year
by the way, “Accepted file types: txt, log, zip, rar, png, jpg, etl, pdf, gif, dat, mp3, mp4, avi” thus we can’t add screen heic - > directly from iPhone, change it (!)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Administrators

Does disabling this setting make a difference? If not, please raise a support ticket for help with further troubleshooting.

image.png

I had to apply all politics again to dynamic group (which include PCs). It's strange, I changed nothing before.... Anything changed in politics was NOT applied to clients. Green indicator was shown near clients in console it means that all were connected. Also testing task was sent (simply start detecting) and it was successfully applied. But when I changed anything in politic it was not (i e "integrate with Outlook" or other). Since assigned all politics again (simply "assign to dynamic group" one by one) everything was done. I do not understand why. BTW when I marked all politics, was not able to assign to Win dynamic group, I had to one by one, consider to change it...