AD sync trouble with LDAP

I had an ad sync task working properly until I changed something and now it's not working anymore. I am trying to setup a new task for ad sync following the steps here: https://support.eset.com/en/kb3665-create-a-task-to-sync-eset-remote-administrator-with-active-directory-6x

I am getting an error code of the following in the setup

Entire Active Directory
Error loading data: LDAP browsing failed. Check input server parameters, LDAP attributes and filters syntax and LDAP server availability.: Trace info: SearchLdap: 'kinit' failed with 1, stdout: stderr: kinit: Realm not local to KDC while getting initial credentials 

When I run the task I get this error message in the execution details:  SearchLdap: 'ldapsearch' failed with 49 exit code, stderr: ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49) additional info: 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090447, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v3839

How do I sync my ad again?

SearchLdap: 'ldapsearch' failed with 49 exit code, stderr: ldapsearch: @(#) $OpenLDAP: ldapsearch 2.4.44 (Jan 29 2019 17:42:42) $ mockbuild@x86-01.bsys.centos.org:/builddir/build/BUILD/openldap-2.4.44/openldap-2.4.44/clients/tools (LDAP library: Ope...