Install wont work

I recently installed SS 7 on a new computer, it said it webnt fine, but the GUI wont work.  It launches, but no buttons work at all.

I try to activate it, but it won't go to a page to enter anything, etc.  I tried to uniintsall it, but the uninstaller says there is no ESET program to be uninstalled.

At the moment, I cannot load, run, or uninstall what is already there.  I would like to clean slate install, but I can't get it out of my system.

Help or tips?

Hello.Proper removal instructions via safemode are located here :hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2289

Follow the instructions and reboot when finished.Now you should have no problem installing.

Being it's a new pc,frequently pc's come preloaded with another a/v software.Proper removal of said software is key to a successful install of another a/v solution.Simple uninstall via add/remove programs is not enough.Also,symptoms like this,in my experience,are indicative of  remnants of left behind security software conflicting with Eset.There is a guide here with a removal tool for other a/v software  located here: hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN146.