ESET Home Sec Premium on Win 11 desktop: New user settings configuration questions

Hello, Forum Folks:

I am a new ESET Home Security Premium (17.2.7.0) user on a Win11 PRO (23H2 22631.4037) OEM desktop PC upon being forced to give up KL software after MANY years (since the early days when it was a "niche" product for security "geeks").

I am not new to PCs. But I am still learning my way around the ESET GUI/UX, the FAQs, and the support resources.

For the sake of efficiency, can you please indulge me to help with a few basic configuration questions?

1) How to disable auto-quarantine? (I prefer to be notified, so that I can review before taking action, a holdover from the days of horrendous Malwarebytes false-positives.)

2) How to schedule a periodic/weekly automatic Quick Scan (or whatever it's called)?

3) How to notify before the program installs a major program version software updates? (Another once-burned, twice-shy habit)

4) How to disable ESET's own marketing popups, upgrade nags and other ads?

5) Are there known conflicts with Macrium Reflect Home v.8.x (paid version)?

6) Are there any other, major, known "bugs", issues, booby traps, or compatibility problems with ESET Home Security Premium I need to know about?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

EMIGRETOESET