Error ACT.0 - ESET INTERNET SECURITY

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Estoy intentado cambiar la licencia en mi PC, y tengo problemas cada vez que lo intento me aparece error ACT 0, compre el antivirus en ESET PERU: SISTEC S.A.C para usarlo en 6 computadoras en las 5 primeras ingreso muy bien, en la ultima tengo problemas, espero su pronta respuesta

MI ID PUBLICO ES : 3A9-J3V-VT3

Machine translation:

I am trying to change the license on my PC, and I have problems every time I try I get an ACT 0 error, I bought the antivirus at ESET PERU: SISTEC S.A.C to use it on 6 computers, the first 5 log in very well, on the last one I have problems , I await your prompt reply

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Administrators
  • Solution

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English.

Do you have the latest version 17.0.15 installed? Please follow the instructions on the download page, create an ESET HOME account first and add the license there. You can then activate the product from ESET HOME or from the product via your ESET HOME account.

Si tengo instalado la ultima versión justamente lo actualice para poder realizar el cambio, intentare realizar lo indicado sino resulta como puedo solucionarlo 

Machine translation:

If I have the latest version installed, I just updated it to be able to make the change, I will try to do what is indicated, if not, how can I solve it?

Edited by Marcos

Ya pude solucionarlo mucha gracias ....

Machine translation:

I was able to solve it now, thank you very much....

Edited by Marcos