Hacknhotq gave kudos to Marcos in ESET Endpoint products for Windows version 7.3.2032 have been released
Release Date: May 28, 2020
ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security version 7.3.2032.0 have been released and are available to download.
Added: Compatibility with future Windows 10 major update, due in H1 2021 Fixed: Detected files were blocked also when only reporting was enabled Fixed: An on-demand scan launched from the ESMC console could shut down the computer even if this post-scan action was not selected Upgrade to Latest Version
Upgrade my ESET Endpoint products for Windows to the latest version
After upgrading from an older version of Endpoint to v7.3, a computer restart will be required for antivirus protection to work. Make sure to upgrade machines during a maintenance window when you can afford to reboot them. To reboot the machine automatically when sending a software install task from the ESMC console to clients, select the appropriate option:
ESET provides support in the form of Online Help (user guides), fully localized application and Online Help, online Knowledgebase, and applicable to your region, chat, email or phone support.
Online Help (user guides) Visit www.eset.com/contact to email ESET technical support
Hacknhotq gave kudos to Peter Randziak in In-product upgrade to 7.0.2075.0 coming soon
we plan to release next BETA service release soon via the In-product (uPCU) upgrade.
The most notable changes since the last release are:
- Fixed Policy application for Firewall
- Fixed saving issue in Override mode
- Fixed Firewall driver loading after upgrade
- Fixed GUI crash after Netwrok protection log export
- Fixed Timeslot fields validators
- Added missing VIT localisation
and of course a lot of small, under the hood and stabilization fixes.
I uploaded the latest version to our FTP: http://ftp.nod.sk/~randziak/EP7_BETA/7.0.2075.0/
The passwords for them are:
Those are respective sha1 for the installation .msi packages
Hacknhotq gave kudos to Peter Randziak in ESET Endpoint Security 7 is available for evaluation
Hello and welcome to the ESET Endpoint 7 BETA testing.
Below you can find the promised list of main new features we would like to hear your experience with (you can post replies such as “1. O.K., 2. O.K., 3. failed with error XY,…”)
1. Seamless upgrade from versions 6.5, 6.6 and even from version 5 by means of ERA or direct manual upgrade
2. Anti-ransomware protection – please install it on the most trouble-causing PC in your company or on a system with high risk of infection, like in DMZ or with sensitive data
3. Auto-update – please check if the Endpoints are being seamlessly upgraded to a new version once we release it
4. Time-based Web control and Device control rules – set them up as needed with assigned time intervals and let us know whether they work as expected and configured
5. Process exclusions – set them up (ideally for your backup software / agent) and observe if potential issues with it get resolved and if the backups are faster than before
6. Try new type of exclusion by hash (SHA1) – exclude a file located in a user’s profile or on a mounted disk by its SHA1, the scanner should skip it.
The new ESET Endpoint Security / ESET Endpoint Antivirus 7 BETA can be managed by ESET Remote Administrator 6.5 – however, the new features need to be configured locally for now, as the new ERA required to control them is, unfortunately, not yet prepared for a public BETA release.
You can download the ESET Endpoint Security / ESET Endpoint Antivirus installation packages from http://ftp.nod.sk/~randziak/EP7_BETA/7.0.2065.0/
The encryption passwords are
Those are SHA1 for the respective .msi packages, in case you would like to check them.
In case you would like to report any additional issue, please use a separate topic in this forum for each one of them for easier navigation.
Please do not share details about this program outside this sub-forum until the product is globally released.
We are looking forward to your feedback and experience with the 7th generation of ESET Endpoint products.
Thank you in advance,
Hacknhotq received kudos from Peter Randziak in ESET Endpoint Security 7 is available for evaluation
System update to Windows 10 1803 , ESET EES 7 beta is running normally, there is no compatibility problem.