Hello there smart pepople ;-)
I'm using ESET Endpoint Security 6.1.2227.3
To the point:
1) CLEAN installation of Windows 10 x64 Pro on my laptop
2) ALL drivers downloaded using Windows Update
3) ESET Endpoint Security 6.1.2227.3 Installed
Laptop is perfect, no slowdown, no errors, ESET is doing perfect EXCEPT one thing.
Very often I'm using Intel WiDi technology, to mirror screen from PC to my TV - Samsung Smart TV - I think using Miracast technology. After conection is made, DU Meter (program to monitor network activity/speed) is showing steady data flow at around 1 MB/s rate.
Probelm is AFTER connection is made, ESET service goes to 30%-40% CPU usage and stays between those values until I disconnect from my TV. After I disconnect from my TV, ESET service is doing normal job at around 0%-1% CPU usage - at least task manager says that.
What I tried:
1) I switched off firewall (allow all traffic) - still the same CPU usage after PC connected to TV wireless using WiDi
2) I switched off AV protection - still the same CPU usage after PC connected to TV wireless using WiDi
3) I switched them both off - still the same CPU usage after PC connected to TV wireless using WiDi
4) I reinstalled ESET Endpoint Security 6.1.2227.3 - still the same CPU usage after PC connected to TV wireless using WiDi
While high CPU usage there are no active AV scans beeing made by AV. In other words, ESET is not doing anything heavy (or I'm not aware of).
Can someone help?