would be happy to get some help with this question:
- I synchronized our AD-Users to ESET
- I know how dynamic templates work, roughly
- I created a dynamic templates that takes all devices from a certain subnet
- Now I want to assign a policy to this dynamic template, to every device within - EXCLUDING one certain device that a vip-user is using
- That certain device is assigned to this user under "Computer Users"
Is this possible via dynamic templates? I can't seem to find a rule for this that works (something like "Exclude where assigned user name is "name of person").
Is there a better way to do this? I want to avoid excluding the device by ip (it may change).
I appreciate input, thank you.