ESET Cyber Security 6.5.600.1
Installed as an update to the old version, when I restarted the computer I got a kernel panic on the esets_daemon. The only way I can use the computer at this point is to not have ESET installed. It is too late to call support now. I have attached the kernel panic screenshots taken with my phone. Here is what we tried
1. Remove ESET, computer works like a charm
2. Reinstall ESET from fresh download, computer freezes
3. Remove ESET, computer starts working again
4. Run ESET Uninstall, Reinstall ESET, ESET asks for license again which it did not do on last install, assuming that the uninstall must have actually done something.
5. ESET froze the computer while I was digging up the license code.
6. Removed ESET from safe mode using the ESET uninstaller,
I am running El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G19009) - Kernel Version Darwin 15.6.0