ESET SysRescue Live Not Started

Dolphin

Hello, I download sysrescue.1.0.9.0.enu.iso. After Rufus with bootable USB. Enter "Run ESET SysRescue" after error İmage 2. I do not know english.

post-14285-0-57995000-1477904586_thumb.png

post-14285-0-78297400-1477904838_thumb.jpg

post-14285-0-24653000-1477905032_thumb.png

Edited by Dolphin

• Former ESET Employees

Hello Dolphin,

Have you tried using the ESET Sysrescue Live disk creator? Here is the direct download link: hxxp://download.eset.com/special/sysrescue-creator/eset_sysrescue_live_creator_enu.exe

Also, here is the knowledgebase article associated with the tool: hxxp://support.eset.com/kb3509

Best,

EricJ

Hello Dolphin,

Have you tried using the ESET Sysrescue Live disk creator? Here is the direct download link: hxxp://download.eset.com/special/sysrescue-creator/eset_sysrescue_live_creator_enu.exe

Also, here is the knowledgebase article associated with the tool: hxxp://support.eset.com/kb3509

Best,

EricJ

Hello, I know tool. I did not use. Because, I'm using Windows 10. Creator tool unstable Windows 10.

Hello Dolphin,

Best,

EricJ

When  ESET Sysrescue Live disk creator Windows 10 compatible ?