Parental Control Problems

• ESET Insiders

I'm blocking "Malicious" and "Online Ads" But Notifications for blocked ads is really annoying and there's no option to disable it

Each page on youtube is about 23 Notification coming up!! it should be an option to disable parental control notifications

Also been reported in ESS v9 that ESET keep yellow by not setting password to settings and you fixed it, now back to something similar in EIS v10 look at these images

hxxp://s25.postimg.org/gh8vj71gf/Snap1.png
hxxp://s25.postimg.org/809d89wrj/Snap2.png
hxxp://s25.postimg.org/cao13v1un/Snap3.png
hxxp://s25.postimg.org/f614aq5un/Snap4.png

• Administrators

Parental Control was developed to protect children's accounts and not to block access to undesired website categories of an adult user who mainly works with the computer. Without any notifications or logs from Parental Control, it wouldn't be possible to find out why access to a particular site has been blocked or why viewing issues occur on particular sites (if the content is loaded from other sites that would be silently blocked).

• ESET Insiders

Parental Control was developed to protect children's accounts and not to block access to undesired website categories of an adult user who mainly works with the computer. Without any notifications or logs from Parental Control, it wouldn't be possible to find out why access to a particular site has been blocked or why viewing issues occur on particular sites (if the content is loaded from other sites that would be silently blocked).

So by Blocking ads for children they should see 20+ Notifications in each page ?!! i understand it should be logged but spamming Notifications i don't see it right

Also the password is really annoying and it was fixed in v9 after many asked to add option to make the GUI green if they want

I think this is a bug. I test parental control and created a Child account to block youtube. Even after closing the web page the blocked notification came up like 20 times. 

• ESET Insiders

I think this is a bug. I test parental control and created a Child account to block youtube. Even after closing the web page the blocked notification came up like 20 times. 

If you try to block online ads try to browse and see how pain it is, like spamming Notifications

• 4 weeks later...