My autistic nephew was playing with my laptop and somehow managed to log onto the ghost account. I have tried logging on to Eset Anti-theft on my tablet and it highlights suspicious activity on the computer but won't let me resolve the issue. It would not even let me report it as missing and the say it has been recovered. My laptop was running Windows 8 and now it just logs on to the ghost account. I can not even use my touch pad or the tab key on it and have to force shutdown with the power button. I have even taken the battery out and replaced later and booted up and I still have the ghost account. Any advise please?

• Administrators

If you log in to my.eset.com, is the device marked as missing? Please pm me your registration email address for my.eset.com portal. What version of ESS do you have installed?

Hello Marcos

I think I have Eset 9 installed it is the one with encrypted banking. When I log in. To Eset there is a box with a computer with a caption below the computer but inside the box saying suspicious activity detected and below that in blue resolve

Hello buttercup178 and welcome.

Click on Marcos's name in this post, then on "send me a message" in the new window that opens.

post-556-0-85038000-1477267964_thumb.jpg

post-556-0-99654600-1477267979_thumb.jpg

Edited by TomFace