Global Interactive Mode

There needs to be some way to put the program in a general "Mode" from the system tray icon right-click menu.  I can't have a system locked down and help a user make a new/updated program work without this feature.  Advanced Mode > Firewall > switch to learning mode > remember to switch back is too many steps for my users...  Also, sometimes learning mode for the firewall doesn't cut it... also, learning mode is too slow - yesterday it took 4 inexplicable program crashes for the eset to allow the stamps.com word 2016 plugin to communicate - it worked the 5th time and now the rule is added, but when you don't even know if eset is the problem that's not good enough... also, learning mode is insecure because it creates new rules for everything running...  also, the program is also still blocking some program functionality through other features (heuristics) I think - hence the need for some easily accessible general interactive mode.

I need one-click or two-click temporary general interactive or learning mode options or I'm moving all my eset customers to another antivirus solution in 2017.

What would be a nice additional feature is a "Trusted Installer" mode that could be switched on from the Eset GUI. Mode would have a few config. options like only allow signed apps, return to current set firewall mode after xx minutes, etc.. Going a step further, this trusted installer mode could be set to run automatically based on the previous stated settings such as allow signed apps.

In this mode, all firewall rules for the app would be auto created and logged.

• Administrators

I can't have a system locked down and help a user make a new/updated program work without this feature.

Our idea is to allow administrators to view a list of recently blocked communications from the Firewall troubleshooting wizard and easily create the appropriate allowing rules from ERAS. We hope this could be introduced in future versions of ERAS.

As for home users, they can run the Firewall troubleshooting wizard to identify secure / trusted communications and create allowing rules with one or two clicks.