Autumn Challenge - contribute quality content and win cool prizes!

TomasP

• ESET Moderators
The winners have been announced, but I think we can all agree that there is one special winner above all—@RomN!

Keeping good on delivering the 11th place consolation prize, I must say, Congratulations @RomN for your stunning performance! 0 points and the second most posts of the non-scoring participants—impressive!

And to celebrate this monumental achievement, here is your consolation prize—your personalized selfie of Fer at his desk, overlooking the harbor with a cruise ship in dock! Please excuse the photo editing, it’s “No-Pants Friday” today, but rest assured, the unedited version will be sent via PM soon! Enjoy!

post-6-0-86614900-1478895861_thumb.jpg

I actually have an awesome idea- am I not going to be counted if I missed the deadline by only 4 days - (I only recently discovered the forum and relied on the KB articles). I have been using your products for Windows and Android for several years. I understand if this is not possible - but I thought I should ask,

Thanks.

• ESET Moderators

I actually have an awesome idea- am I not going to be counted if I missed the deadline by only 4 days - (I only recently discovered the forum and relied on the KB articles). I have been using your products for Windows and Android for several years. I understand if this is not possible - but I thought I should ask,

Thanks.

Hello enduser,

The points have been counted and the winners announced, so it is not possible to enter anymore.

However, do not despair! It is very likely we will repeat this initiative in the future, so if you stay on the forum, you will find out when that happens.

Oh, and most of all - welcome!

T.