Install ESET with MDT

mfichera
Go to solution Solved by MartinK,

Is there any guidance regarding installing the ERA Agent and Endpoint security during a Windows 10 Installation Task Sequence in MDT? I've found the "install applications" task in the task sequence fails to install the Agent and EES.  Are there any silent installers for the Agent and EES that can be used in my task sequence?

Thanks

• ESET Staff
  • Solution

I would recommend to check whether all-in-one installer is suitable for this. I have described most useful command line parameter in one of previous posts including possibility of silent installation. Unfortunately I am not sure it will work for your scenario as it is not tested.

I would recommend to check whether all-in-one installer is suitable for this. I have described most useful command line parameter in one of previous posts including possibility of silent installation. Unfortunately I am not sure it will work for your scenario as it is not tested.

That is helpful, I'll have to try the all-in-one installer with the --silent and --avr-disable commands. I'll post my results when i get the chance.

• ESET Staff

I keep getting this error when I try to build the all-in-one installer.

"Failed: Object not present in object storage"

This was a known issue of ERA 6.4 release, you can find more information in older topic. We have also re-uploaded fixed windows installers since - what SERVER platform are you using?

• 4 weeks later...