Adding Wildchar Firewall Rules? Or Other Way Suits for Metro Apps

My firewall is working at interactive mode. Metro apps are stored in directories named with package name and version number. When an app gets updated, I'll have to reconfigure it's firewall rule. Wildchar will be a suitable way for this problem, but AFAIK ESET hasn't supported this feature. Is there any way to save me from this kind of work?

Eset said two years ago the feature would be added to a "future release." I guess that meant some release in the next decade since the feature still hasn't been added. Perhaps someone running ver. 10 can check if the HIPS now allows the use of the "*" wildcard for file names e.g. *.exe, etc..

Eset said two years ago the feature would be added to a "future release." I guess that meant some release in the next decade since the feature still hasn't been added. Perhaps someone running ver. 10 can check if the HIPS now allows the use of the"*" wildcard for file names e.g. *.exe, etc..

Aha, future release. That can be 10000 years later.

I don't think there's anything tough in the realization of this feature. Hope to see this on new release sincerely.