I have a 5 device license, is there a secret to adding more than one device to anti-theft?  It does not let me add another device other than the one I already set up and I have anti- device enabled.  I can't get rid of the yellow/orange exclamation mark.

Hello Eset forum. I'm a new user of the free mobile version of eset. After installin the sofware, i tab the anti theft, it asked to inter an e-mail and passwowd and a pfrase. After that, i tried to log in  but nothing just said incorrect. I tried also by using the reset throught my e-mail, but no new messages on arrived to my e-mail account. I tried to uninstall the software, the it asked me to deactivate it first, and then again the same and the same. Please if any one has any answer, please answer me as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance

• ESET Staff

Hello Eset forum. I'm a new user of the free mobile version of eset. After installin the sofware, i tab the anti theft, it asked to inter an e-mail and passwowd and a pfrase. After that, i tried to log in  but nothing just said incorrect. I tried also by using the reset throught my e-mail, but no new messages on arrived to my e-mail account. I tried to uninstall the software, the it asked me to deactivate it first, and then again the same and the same. Please if any one has any answer, please answer me as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

pm me your email registered within my.eset.com too...

regards,

peter