How can I connect ERA server connect to internet via a proxy server

Hi,

We are setup the ERA server linux version, our network has a proxy server. we would like configure our ERA server connect to internet via this proxy for get new virus signature update and distribute to our client via http proxy service.

Please help me, how can I do it?

Thanks so much.

• Administrators

ERA doesn't download definition updates. Perhaps you mean how to configure the Apache HTTP server to connect via the superior proxy server?

ERA doesn't download definition updates. Perhaps you mean how to configure the Apache HTTP server to connect via the superior proxy server?

Hi, thanks for your reply, our system have on ERA Linux server, Client installed ESET protect advance, and our system go to internet via a proxy server. and my question is how can I configure ERA Linux server connect to internet via this proxy server? Thanks again.

• ESET Staff

Hi, thanks for your reply, our system have on ERA Linux server, Client installed ESET protect advance, and our system go to internet via a proxy server. and my question is how can I configure ERA Linux server connect to internet via this proxy server? Thanks again.

HTTP proxy for SERVER can be configured in Server settings.