System Analyzer Tool has stopped working

MarathonIT

ESET Endpoint AV ver 5.0.2265.0

Windows 7 Pro, SP1

Every 15 minutes or so:    "System Analyzer Tool has stopped working"

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Scanned with a number of malware removal tools.   Removed some stuff, rebooted, but issue persists.

Tempted to wave my hands in the air and whine about what a lousy product this is, etc. etc., but it's the first time I've had any real problems with ESET, and can't find the same issue out there experienced by someone else.

After reinstalling EEAV and removing malware, what else can a guy do?   Not eager to schedule a half a day to completely rebuild the computer, just to get the AV product working.

Any other suggestions?

Thx

Just had a thought - how is Sysinspector triggered?   It appears to be crashing every 15 minutes or so, but I can't find anything in the Windows task scheduler.

While I figure out what a real solution to this issue is, can I disable it to avoid all the annoying errors the user is having to endure?

After removing some adware (and maybe something worse), I rebooted and ran the Windows All-in-One Repair from tweaking dot com.  For those who aren't familiar with it, it restores many different Windows components to their "out of the box" state, the idea being that they return these areas to the condition they were in when installed.   It refreshes such things as registry key permissions, file/folder default permissions, repairs winsock, windows update, and a bunch of other stuff.   The idea is that you don't know what little things are changed when you get infected with something, and removing malware doesn't necessarily return the Windows configuration to its normal state.

Anyway, after running this and rebooting, the system is now working properly again, without periodic crashing of SysInspector.