Welcome to the ESET Security Forum

dwomack

Gold stars!? :P

I think I can find my Wilders password-it's here somewhere... :unsure:...maybe.

You too? How many Wilders members are lurking around in here eh  :lol:

The password I can reset-the real issue is what e-mail address did I use? I use quite a few disposable addresses. Still looking... :blink:

Finally gave up and e-mailed for the info-I'm in! :P

Yeah me too-but I was a small minnow... ^_^

Edited by TomFace

The password I can reset-the real issue is what e-mail address did I use? I use quite a few disposable addresses. Still looking... :blink:

Finally gave up and e-mailed for the info-I'm in! :P

Yeah me too-but I was a small minnow... ^_^

I can see you now, you made a post in the "world" thread  :D

• 8 months later...

Hello,

My name is Sicilia42 and I am French.

I among others studied in computing (reassurance of networks; programming, etc.) and in right.

I like the computing generally, the reading and the writing.

I use Eset Smart Security 9 since last November

Best regards

Sicilia42

• 2 years later...

Если я поставлю защиту сим карты и случайно забуду и поставлю другую не доверенную сим карту, я смогу моментально разблокировать её?) 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Александр said:

Если я поставлю защиту сим карты и случайно забуду и поставлю другую не доверенную сим карту, я смогу моментально разблокировать её?) 

Since this is an English forum with mainly English speaking users and moderators, please make a post in the appropriate forum in English so that we can answer you.

Your post was moved here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/15134-untrusted-sim/

• 5 months later...

Hi. I suggest security key to enter Eset mobile app. It is necessary for app lock function. Every one can enter to my antiviral and with disabling app lock enter my secured app. Please in future with update, set a lock feature for entering mobile app. It is very necessary for me and for security of software. Thank you. Good luck

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Muxtar said:

Hi. I suggest security key to enter Eset mobile app. It is necessary for app lock function. Every one can enter to my antiviral and with disabling app lock enter my secured app. Please in future with update, set a lock feature for entering mobile app. It is very necessary for me and for security of software. Thank you. Good luck

I don't understand. First one needs a PIN or draw a pattern to get into your phone. Then another PIN or fingerprint is required to get into the Parental Control setup. It is not clear what another security key you would like to use.  Last but not least, do not post in this FAQ forum but in the appropriate forum pertaining to the product.