"Adware Everywhere"

SweX

Nice video.
Sometimes one adware contains 5~7 sponsored software and Windows have messed up
Sometimes useful web browser extensions/add-ons are updated with adware code (ex: CouponDropDown adware)
That's why Adware and PUA(Potentially Unwanted Applications) detection are important these days.

Nice video.

Sometimes one adware contains 5~7 sponsored software and Windows have messed up

Sometimes useful web browser extensions/add-ons are updated with adware code (ex: CouponDropDown adware)

That's why Adware and PUA(Potentially Unwanted Applications) detection are important these days.

Spot on! :) That's why I linked to the video to show how bad it could be for unexperienced users downloading this or that without these detections in place  :ph34r:

Edited by SweX

Hello Swex

Thanks for the vidio link Swex. It has been some time since I have visited Mrizos web site. (has a lot of work to do lately, but I am not complaining, love every minute) He has been in this game for a very long time, and it actually one of the few testers that know what he is talking about.

Have a nice day Swex, regards Janus :-))

Hello Swex

Thanks for the vidio link Swex. It has been some time since I have visited Mrizos web site. (has a lot of work to do lately, but I am not complaining, love every minute) He has been in this game for a very long time, and it actually one of the few testers that know what he is talking about.

Have a nice day Swex, regards Janus :-))

You're welcome Janus, have a great weekend you too  :D