ESET Internet Security 10

persianmcse

• 3 weeks later...

I always hate to be that guy who has to ask the same questions...
But it was mentioned that "V10 will be released in most countries in a couple of weeks." back on September 8.

I do understand that ESET just want to make sure it is ready for release.
So I was just wondering if there is any news on when it may be released here in North America?

Thank you in advance for any replies.

I just installed NOD32 Antivirus v10.0.359.1 by downloading it from the German localized site and then just imported by settings from the NOD32 that I had before and everything works, all exceptions were imported just fine as well. :)

I just installed NOD32 Antivirus v10.0.359.1 by downloading it from the German localized site and then just imported by settings from the NOD32 that I had before and everything works, all exceptions were imported just fine as well. :)

Oh, I wish I could read German. :(

Oh, I wish I could read German. :(

I can't read or speak a word of German. I just know the location of that settings import button so I imported my settings and that's all I need. I don't need to look at the GUI. Set it and forget it

You can export your current settings to a file, then memorize where is the location of the import/export button then import them into the German version. Only if you really wanna get the final version of v10 now. If you can wait then great.

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

thank you for your interest in v.10, I'm glad that it is so anticipated.

We do not usually announce the release date publicly in advance for various reasons.

The plan is to release v.10 in October, but I would say rather later than sooner :-).

Regards, P.R.