Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Donata

communication with driver failed HIPS is inactive

I installed update to my ESet and now my HIPS not working.  I did uninstall and repair and still not working.  Says inactive

Do you have ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Smart Security installed? What version? Also please post information about installed modules from the About window.

Do you have ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Smart Security installed? What version? Also please post information about installed modules from the About window.

This.

Also, I just installed ESET NOD32 Antivirus v10.0.171.0 (x64) on the latest Windows 10 Red Stone update and at first, I got a similar message. After the initial update and a reboot, HIPS was working again

This.

Also, I just installed ESET NOD32 Antivirus v10.0.171.0 (x64) on the latest Windows 10 Red Stone update and at first, I got a similar message. After the initial update and a reboot, HIPS was working again

I installed update to my ESet and now my HIPS not working.  I did uninstall and repair and still not working.  Says inactive

I did a reinstall and still same error message. I am on ESETNOD32. It is out of my home. I have used it for years.

Oh, I just cannot wait for Version 10 to be released to my part of the world.

Is avast! still FREE? ;)